Who We Are
Sonet designs and delivers class leading intelligent network solutions providing fast, reliable connectivity and collaboration across customers' organisations. Solutions which are scalable by design to support the growth and expansion of their businesses.
Sonet also provides secure certified & compliant onsite data destruction for confidential devices. The Sonet team have a comprehensive knowledge of end of use data, IT asset, and E-waste reduction management solutions. All aspects of our service offering are carried out by trained and security cleared data destruction operatives.
Sonet was formed in May 2002. The founders, Darren Gibson, Gerry Lawrenson and Darren McCartney, have built Sonet based on their considerable experience and skills in telecommunications in both Public and Private sectors.
The company has a record of successful growth the last 17 years and has expanded both team and services to cover the UK, Ireland, and France. Sonet has also delivered projects in Asia.
Solving Problems for Customers
We see our role at Sonet helps customers to solve their problems. The solutions we provide contribute to businesses in a number of important ways including:
- Speed Optimisation
- Improving system reliability
- More connectivity - Faster connections and more of them making teams better connected and efficient
- Removing concerns about system operation
- Designing in scalability for future expansion.
- Reducing potential for data breaches
- Enhancing GDPR and waste compliance
- End of use assett disposal and WEEE Recycling freeing square footage
A distinctive approach to working with customers
Our approach to serving our customers is based on:
- Specialist expertise to provide the right solution
- Reliability - both in carrying out the work and the outcome
- Cost efficient solutions
- Avoiding disruption to your business